Old 03-17-2009, 10:09 PM   #19
fordfabwiz
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 8875
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2002 REX
Sliver

On the placement of the TGV motors the way I did it was to make sure the butterflies are closed all the way, remove the bolts from the drive motors, hold the butterflies so the dont snap open when you remove the motors, pul the motors off then remove the sensors, when you put the mtotrs back on just set the rod straight reinstall the motors the the sensors, as I read the instructions Unabomber was so nice to set a link for you set the sensors with the plug in facing 12:00 line the sensor up on the rod then twist it 90 clockwise untill the bolts line up, bolt it down and your good to go. Also i would make sure you mark left and right sides on the motors just incase. Wnated to add something real quick, when reinstalling your empty shafts in to the housings be careful not to knock them in too deep, the bearing will bind up on the spring mount below the drive gear, if this happens it is a bit of a bugger to pull the bearing back down in place (ya I did it ) any how good luck to you all on this mod and remeber take your time!!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by fordfabwiz; 03-18-2009 at 11:48 PM.
fordfabwiz is offline   Reply With Quote