04-24-2009, 12:35 PM
built to spill
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Puget Sound
02 WRX BLOD
76 C30 Dually
Top Scoob 014... My God, It's Full of Beer !! (Polls Now Open for the Final Round !!)
We've been waiting for the chance to give the newest members to the Impreza family a round of their own and it's FINALLY the time.
Top Scoob 014, My God, It's Full of Beer !!, is for 2008 and newer Imprezas, including Outback Sports and STIs.
|It’s easy to enter your car, all you need is a Subaru, a camera, a place to host pictures, and the ability to type a coherent sentence or two…
The requirements, as in you MUST HAVE the following to be considered.
- No more than TEN pictures (that's the forum max) of your car can be posted in your entry thread, whatever you feel best shows off your hard work and imagination. Once the voting begins you are free to add more pictures. Bump away but try to think quality, not quantity.
How it works
- A written description of your ride, the more detailed the better. We’re talking about more than just a mod list, we want you to share the story behind your Scoob. Tell us why and how you bought it, what inspires you to modify it, and what all you’ve done to it and why. Most important is to tell us what you do with your car...race, show, cruise, polish with a diaper, whatever.
Think of it as your own magazine feature, the better you sell your car to the masses the better the chances of your Subaru becoming a Top Scoob.
- You're more then welcome to start a campaign thread in your Regional Forum however the General, Off Topic, and Gallery forums are off limits to vote generating threads. If you already have a thread about your car in the Gallery feel free to bump away.
- Trash talking is not welcome in this contest. If you need to tear down another competitor in an effort to build yourself up please do not bother to enter.
- This is a contest, open to all Nasioc members that own a Subaru.
- You must be the current owner of the car, no third party entries allowed.
- Entries must be submitted to a specified Top Scoob thread stickied at the top of the Member's Gallery. The number of cars allowed is limited to a maximum of 25. Any themes or restrictions on entries will be clearly described before the contest begins. For example: GC Only, or Wagons Only, or 100% Bugeye Free, you'll get the idea.
Voting and Eliminations
- If you have an idea for a theme or feel like we're missing a part of the community, post them up here!
- There are three rounds of voting, each lasting 10 to 15 days.
- After the First Round the cars placing in the bottom eleven positions will be knocked out.
- After the Second Round the cars placing in the bottom eleven positions will again be knocked out.
- The final three cars will go head to head to head in a final poll to select who has the Top Scoob.
- *based on our maximum entry of 25 cars. Knockout cut offs and the number of first and second round threads will be adjusted at the start of the contest depending on the total number of entries.
- Votes are automatically reset to zero at the start of each round.
- In case of a tied vote for the last transfer spot in the first two rounds, the entrants involved will compete in a 24-hour Run Off vote.
If there is a tied vote for first place in the final round, a 72-hour Run Off vote will decide the winner.
Top Scoob now has it's own official Nasioc Social Group !! Join up for updates and a place to discuss, rant, and vent about All Things Top Scoob !!