Scooby Guru

Member#: 1140
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2013 Ecoboost'd F150
Grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by WgnWheel View Post
if the weather is hot, bring a water sprayer(i always used a pesticide sprayer from lowes) and you can spray down the tires right after each session. they'll last a bit longer.
Thats a great idea! Cheap and easy, just the way I like em'!

Quote:
yeah and it's going to get real hot, real quick. i'll probably do this one and maybe june, then the car will be down for the turbo kit and some other work.

This is my last one for a while, I'm going to tear out the interior and get my AVCS working again, re-tune for more power. maybe trim down the wiring harness to the essentials. maybe get some extra wheels and R-comps. Also gonna drive over to TEIN and see if they can re-valve my coilovers, maybe up the spring rates a bit. I have big plans over the next couple years, hopefully one day I'll be going head-to-head with you at the super lap battle!
I alsoam going to start aggressively pursue some sponsorship, to help offset the cost of my 'addiction'

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Satch View Post
can we have passengers in DE2? my buddy wants to ride with me.
Not any more

Quote:
i think they sorta frown upon it, but ask your DE leader to be sure. if so, your buddy has to sign the waiver and get a wrist band to be allowed on track.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but as of two events ago, they are no longer allowing passengers except for instructors ride along in 2.
I talked to Mervin about it at the night event, got shot down. I wanted to ride with my nephew in his STI.
He said it was because some people a few events ago were not following instruction.
You can in 3 & 4 IIRC.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
John2.5RS is offline   Reply With Quote