Scooby Guru

Member#: 86459
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2013 BRZ
SWP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabedude View Post
I'm not sure, I'd have to look at my initial design again first and follow the lines. IMHO, the length of the line does not matter as it is all pressurized. Basically all I did was swap the return and feed on one side and T the inputs/outputs (before the stock rails where they attach) so I could keep the stock bottom hard lines (I don't want anything to kink and blow a piston). You could do this with the mani on as well.

I just needed one adapter though and the fuel line fits right on the stock FPR fat end like on the scoobymods tutorial. I ended up using less than 2 feet of goodyear fuel injection hose.

Gabe

gabe - would you recommend the goodyear hose? i forgot what i bought (i think i picked my fuel line up from advance auto) but i keep getting small leaks and its driving me insane. it only does it when the car starts up but its annoying as hell to keep having to pull them mani off and tighten down the clamps and i still seem to have a problem. i used loctite as well. i havent noticed a smell in a few days after tightening and using loctite but i just dont want to have to deal with this crap again

i took out the stock hard lines, just the rubber lines. everything is under the mani and free of any kind of kinks or anything of the like.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
xxscaxx is offline   Reply With Quote