I used a little itty bitty wire wheel on my dremel for the parts I couldn't get to with the wheel that I chucked up in my drill.
Next, I attacked my heat shields. The two shields that cover the crossover were done primarily with the big wheel on my drill, and fine work with my dremel again.
After (before touch up work with the dremel):
And, next step was some high temp flat black exhaust paint. I started with the heat shields, painted the outside, and inside of them, as well as the UP:
After finishing up the UP and heat shields, I moved on to the manifold:
And, here's a finished pic of the manifold with the shields installed on it:
And here's my work area (tools in my car):