Next step was to install the LED modules. I started with the driver side. The instructions suck hard, there's no text at all. But you can figure it out. Here's where the drivers side LED attaches.
I'm impressed that the kit came with nylock nuts! You have to work the nut/bolt/washers by feel, and then hold the bolt steady with the wrench while tightening the nut/screw with the philips. Here's the driver's side LED installed.
Here's the passenger side location.
Note that the instructions have this part BACKWARDS. You want to install the stem BEHIND this hole, with the LED away from you. Here's where it should go (the wires should be tucked up behind the edge):
Passenger side installed.
Next step is to thread the harness. The easiest way is to pass the harness one side at a time through the cubbyhole...hole. If you have small hands, you can actually reach from under the steering wheel and pull the harness through.
Driver's side connected.
Testing driver's side.
This is where the flashlight saved me. I mis-threaded the passenger side and it got STUCK, between the metal support and the center console. REALLY stuck. I thought I would have to remove the entire console to get the console out (and I don't know how to do that). I ended up taking the glove compartment off (which didn't help much). But I was able to stick my head by the pedals and trace the harness with the flashlight, and after an hour or so got it freed and routed correctly.