View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 02:57 PM   #3
girodisc
Former Vendor

Member#: 177674
Chapter/Region: NWIC

So now its on to the exterior. I wanted something that looks nice and subtle so I went on ebay and saw the JDM projector headlights and red/ clear taillights. They were a little price so I didn't know if I wanted to just replace my bashed headlight with a stocker. Went to go pick up a part for a friend at a wrecking yard and I couldn't believe what I saw. A munched Legacy with the JDM tails, I ran to the front desk and got them for $100 after tax. SCORE! No cracks, no leaks and they look great.

So here are the pics of how everything turned out. These also have my little project and I don't know if its going to fly but I decided to try and modify a 05 LGT engine cover. I like the way it looks but after I finished it up and paint it we'll see. I like how it covers all the nasty engine crap though.

Things to come:

Got some JDM Projector Headlights from a guy in Canada for $80.00 so I am going to pick them up this weekend and black the inside of them out. Also I got some wheels on the way.

18x8.5 +38 Falken Hanabi wheels in silver w/ 225/40/18 tires. Wheels were $133.00 a wheel and the tires are coming off an old set of wheels I had. 70% tread. I will have to roll and stretch the fenders a bit so after they are on maybe I'll be part of the herra frush crew.

Here is a pic of them:

I have some interior projects as well. Painted black interior, all red lighting, WRX steering wheel etc...

For the brakes we are going to do the JDM 4 Pots with some of our new 06 WRX 2pc rotors once they are finished and an H6 Upgrade in the rear. SS Lines, and Magic Pads.

Couple exterior projects include some EVO X hand-me-downs. Going to get rid of the stock antenna since it dosen't retrack and run an EVO X Antenna on the roof and I have a GSR wing (not the EVO huge wing but the little one on the base model). Custom Modified Grill, eye lids, and a nice buff to help shine the paint up. I might also paint the wheels black but we'll see after I put them on.

Wheels come in next week so stay tuned....

Johann @ Girodisc
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by girodisc; 05-22-2009 at 03:09 PM.
girodisc is offline   Reply With Quote