View Single Post
Old 02-19-2001, 08:36 PM   #14
TimCat
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 2451
Vehicle:
2000 2.5 RS Coupes
BRP and a STM

I also got the SS Dual Tip Stromung. Hopefully it should be in soon. Having some troubles getting my order moving. But I think I have that taken care of thanks to Faraz. TRi tuning has great prices. I got the SS Dual Tip Stromung shipped for $405 which I thought was pretty damn good. I have the Ganzflow Cold Air intake and K&N air filter already. I am pretty sure I will be happy as can be once my muffler comes in. Ordering a SS Stromung Midpipe next Monday. Then I hope to get headers after that. Does anyone else have this setup? Ganzflow Cold Air Intake, K&N Air Filter, SS Dual Tip Stromung Muffler, SS Stromung Midpipe, and Borla Gen II headers? I am curious as to the noise level of all these working together. Its my car...but my wife drives it alot. She is one of those chicks who digs cars. But I dunno if she will like it if its REALLY loud. Any comments? Also...would someone who is better knowledged than me run a number by me as to the horse power I will have after I get all this done? And any recommendations on upgrades for more HP without voiding my warranty? Thanks
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
TimCat is offline   Reply With Quote