omahasubaru
Scooby Guru

Member#: 1594
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
1995 WRX
2002 Legacy

Thumbs up SOLD : Zzyzx Coilovers : National Trophy Winning Setup

I'm Selling one of the best coilovers available on the market today. This setup has won multiple SCCA Solo National Trophies.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PRICING OPTIONS

COILOVERS SOLD

I can put together your own package of items above, if that best suits your needs. Just let me know. Shipping cost will be additional.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DETAILS

These are the earlier 1st gen steel versions offered by Zzyzx Motorsports. These are more similar to what Ground Control has as their 'COMPLETE" coilover setup (no c/o conversion kit on stock struts here). These are race bits, they have been used as such, so there are some nicks/scuffs, but they work flawlessly and will make your car handle like a dream.

The Koni 8611 series Road Course dampers have only 1 full season on them, so are very fresh. The rear housings have extended ears for extreme wheel/tire fitment inbound. Now the only limit is your trailing arms.

The fronts will fit most any Subaru. They won't fit STi models w/ the larger knuckles (5x114.3 ones). The rears will fit 93-01 Impreza and some Foresters/Legacy's. Otherwise you either re-drill a new inner mounting hole, or swap out the rear mount.

Link to more pics - FOR SALE GALLERY

Thanks - Jon
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by omahasubaru; 06-17-2009 at 02:53 PM.
omahasubaru is offline   Reply With Quote