View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 10:40 PM   #1
Scooby Guru
Member#: 1594
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
1995 WRX
2002 Legacy

Thumbs up SOLD : Zzyzx Coilovers : National Trophy Winning Setup

I'm Selling one of the best coilovers available on the market today. This setup has won multiple SCCA Solo National Trophies.

I can put together your own package of items above, if that best suits your needs. Just let me know. Shipping cost will be additional.

These are the earlier 1st gen steel versions offered by Zzyzx Motorsports. These are more similar to what Ground Control has as their 'COMPLETE" coilover setup (no c/o conversion kit on stock struts here). These are race bits, they have been used as such, so there are some nicks/scuffs, but they work flawlessly and will make your car handle like a dream.

The Koni 8611 series Road Course dampers have only 1 full season on them, so are very fresh. The rear housings have extended ears for extreme wheel/tire fitment inbound. Now the only limit is your trailing arms.

The fronts will fit most any Subaru. They won't fit STi models w/ the larger knuckles (5x114.3 ones). The rears will fit 93-01 Impreza and some Foresters/Legacy's. Otherwise you either re-drill a new inner mounting hole, or swap out the rear mount.

Link to more pics - FOR SALE GALLERY

Thanks - Jon
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by omahasubaru; 06-17-2009 at 02:53 PM.
omahasubaru is offline   Reply With Quote