View Single Post
Old 02-27-2001, 07:36 AM   #22
motorob
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 2878
Vehicle:
06 Evo IX MR

Angry

Hey Jackass, you solicited opinions. And that's what you got. So get a hold of your hair-trigger and deal with it. Don't compound your showing your ass to everyone on this board by insulting half of them (whichever half that might be...) As far as unknowledgeable people go, knowledgeable people who know anything about engines know that a 90 degree v-twin and a straight six sound nothing alike. So in the future, maybe you should make your initial inquiry sound like it was posed by someone who knew what the hell he was asking about, before stating (And I paraphrase..) "I'm too lazy to do a search, but I'd like to waste your bandwidth anyway. I have a hard time distinguishing between an Italian v-twin motorcycle and a German inline-six, so I'd like the opinons of those who know more than I do. Although a Ducati is so loud you have to wear earplugs to ride it more than 100 miles, I am going to go off half-cocked and insult you and half the members on this board if you suggest I get something I think is too loud."
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
motorob is offline   Reply With Quote