Discovered a BAD smell sitting at a light last night after I got off a NICE hard highway drive. After investigating this morning, I discovered the header wrap on my down pipe had come loose and disappeared SOMEWHERE on the 5 freeway. The heat melted my CV boot so now I have CV grease ALL over the down pipe... WHAT a STENCH!
Hope this saves y'all from the embarrassment (and expense, don't know what it's gonna cost yet!) of sitting at a light with BIG clouds of toxic smelling smoke flowing from your hood!
EDIT: FINALLY I figure IT out... The spell check button is BELOW the yellow line, and NOT the abc button on the top.... Jeez us old guys and technology!!
[This message has been edited by Andre Vandenberg (edited February 17, 2001).]