Scooby Guru

Member#: 32669
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2007 2.34LR, EFR7670
LINK G4 hybrid STi

Quote:
Originally Posted by STimo View Post
^yea 406whp on pump is way cool. Thatll run a high 11 for sure. I ran a 11.9 @ 115 on my pump gas map a long time ago when i first got my car tuned, at that time it made 392whp on a dynojet.. But this was almost a perfect run to hit that, took 3 trips to the track to finally hit an 11 sec pass on pump gas..
Glad to see ur cars finally making some awesome power! Reeally curious to see how that 5 speed does in the 1/4, you should be able to rip some crazy times with it as long as it holds up.. Hell with the way better gearing for the 1/4 that the 5 speed has i wouldnt be surprised if you pulled off low 11's at all.. Hell, with the 5 speed and perfect driving/perfect weather a 10.999 might even be possible.. The STI 6 speed (at least the short 04-06 STI 6 speeed) really kills our cars in the 1/4. Im deep into 5th gear in the 1/4, and 4 shifts in the 1/4 is just too many shifts and it really hurt your time.. Hopefully you can get in a good run or two at the track with that 5 speed so we can see how much of a difference the gearing makes...

I won't be able to make it Saturday but next street legal I'll be there for sure.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
kellygnsd is offline   Reply With Quote