10-14-2002, 12:29 AM
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Schaumburg, IL
Wolf 3D v3.0
Wolf 3D v3.0
- Is there a Subaru user base available for this ECU? If so, where?
- An estimate of the ECU's pricing?
- Is the ECU programmable by laptop, handheld controller, or both?
- Does the ECU function in a "stand-alone" or "piggyback" fashion?
- Is the ECU delivered as a "kit", or a "plug and play" package? For what models?
- What datalogging capabilities does the ECU have?
Yes, by unknown means.
- Does the ECU have the ability to control boost pressure?
Yes, via. additional solenoid.
- Does the ECU allow for maps to be switched on the fly, and will it need to be "reset" before the map will take effect?
- Does the ECU have any sort of knock correction feedback?
- What type of correction factors (coolant temp, air temp, etc) does the ECU use?
- What oxygen sensors does the ECU unit utilize?
- Will the ECU drive low or high impedance injectors? Both impedance types?
- Will the ECU drive an additional 4 injectors (8 injector staged setup)?
- What load references can the ECU use for tuning purposes?
MAP, else unknown.
- What resolution does the ECU offer in tuning (how many load points, RPM points, and what increments of adjustment)?
8 loads points (12.5% load increments) x 17 RPM points (500-8500+)
- Does the ECU have the ability to drive external hardware? If so, how many, and what type?
- Will the ECU run off of the stock crank position sensor? Or will one need to be fabricated?
No, one will need to be fabricated.