IA Performance
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (58)

Member#: 25194
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
2008 Forester XT 5mt
Dark Gray

Default iA Performance ProTune Maps for AccessPORT versions 1, 2, 3. Plus, AccessPORT SALES!

Ask yourself:
Q: Did you just install parts that require custom tuning?

Q: Are you tired of your present tune?

Q: Are you tired of your present tuner and/or their horrible customer service?

Q: Are you ready for a custom tune where customer service is just as important as the tune?

Q: Are you looking for a free review of your current data logs to see if a tune is truly needed?

If you said YES to any of the above, then you're ready to get on board with one of the industry's TOP E-Tuning programs with iA Performance. We've taken our extensive tuning knowledge and bundled it into an easy to use internet tuning solution, coined: E-Tuning. Couple the experience with our excellent customer service and you have an unbeatable combination!

Still sounds too good to be true? Then check out what our customers are saying:

2005 Sti
"What an awesome investment. Looking at the logs, making sure everything was okay, and coming up with..."[Click for more]

2005 WRX
"Stephen hooked me up with a great tune. My car had numerous mechanical issues he helped me sort out and was super patient even when I was not..."[Click for more]

2010 STi
"I couldn't find any good tuners over here in Puerto Rico, so I went to the IA Performance website an..."[Click for more]

2005 Forester XT
"Stephen is awesome! He went above and beyond to help get my car running right again. He was exceeding..."[Click for more]

Our doors were first opened in 2004, when we started off as an installation garage. Then, in 2005, we signed on to become COBB Tunings first Arizona ProTuner. Since then, our ProTuning efforts have grown to a global scale, with work in North America, Central America, South America, Europe, Africa, and the UAE, just to name a few. Even with our global reach, we still ensure each customer receives 'the personal touch' as if they were here in person. We look forward to working with you in the future!

-iA Performance

AccessPORT Sales
AccessPORT Version 2 = $549 + Free Shipping 50 States

AccessPORT Version 3 = $650 + Free Shipping 50 States

Add an E-Tune to either above AccessPORT for just $99.99!*

E-Tune Info / Pricing
What is an E-Tune?
Simply put, it is an Emailed Tune. Additional details may be found in post #2. [click for more info]

Supported Devices
Cobb Tuning AccessPORT version 1, 2, and 3

Supported Cars
2002 - Present WRX
2004 - Present STi
2004 - Present Forester XT
2005 - Present Legacy and Outback XT
2004-2006 Baja XT

Supported Modifications
Please visit post #2 for the most up to date list of supported modifications. If they fit on your Subaru, chances are good we can tune it.[Click for more]

Pricing **
- Buy an AccessPORT and simultaneously add an E-Tune for just $99.99
- Repeat customers = $149.99
- New customers that already have an AccessPORT = $199.99

* $99.99 map offer only valid when simultaneously purchasing an AccessPORT and E-Tune through iA performance
** Pricing effective 8/26/2013, prices subject to change without notice. Please visit our website for the most up to date pricing www.iaperformance.com
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by IA Performance; 12-27-2013 at 10:44 AM.
IA Performance is offline   Reply With Quote