All Cobb accessPORTs are in stock and ready to go w/ free shipping for $595. Add an custom Subaru e-tune map at a combo rate of +$50.00!
If you already have an AccessPORT then please click the link below for additional purchase details
Promotional Offer, $150.00!!
iA Performance is proud to offer E-tuning services for your Subaru COBB AccessPORT. Our maps are a culmination of extensive dyno and street tuning efforts through the years. It all began when we became COBB Tuning's first ProTuner for Arizona in 2005. Since then our tuning efforts have grown to a global scale, yet we ensure each customer receives 'the personal touch' as if they were here in our home town. After all, what good is a product if you do not receive the customer support to go along with it.
How it works:
1. Purchase (1) iA E-Tune map, we will email you a map to upload to the vehicle via your AccessPORT (AP).* 1 credit = 1 type of map (ex. 1 map = 2006, sti, 91oct, turbo back exhaust, 20g, performance map). If you desire a 2nd map (ex 100oct) then a discounted price of $75 is available. To receive this rate you will need to contact our tuning department at email@example.com
, or 520-882-2821.
2. Datalog the results as per our requirements and email them back to us. See our link in the Popular Links area below.
3. Revised maps will be sent to narrow in your tune. On average we are able to accomplish a finalized map in 1-3 attempts. The vehicles modifications will usually dictate the number of attempts. There is a maximum of 5 touch ups. Again, most maps only require us to do 0-3 alterations to get it fully dialed in.
*Note: During the check out process you will need to provide the following info for us to generate your map. Feel free to contact us prior to purchase to ensure we can help your particular setup.
Software: AP 1 or 2?
Popular links to reference:
* iA Performance walk through of Data Logging and Uploading- click here
* AccessPORT firware updates (you will need the latest firmware to run our maps) - CobbTuning.com - Subaru AccessPORT Firmware 22.214.171.124
* How the Factory Subaru Boost System works - click here
* AP Features and Data Monitors- CobbTuning.com - Subaru AccessPORT Features and Data Monitors
* AP Map Manager Download (allows the AP to communicate with a PC). Click Here- http://www.accessecu.com/support/AP-Mgr-Setup.exe
We have applications ranging from Gas Saving maps all the way up to GT rotated turbo kit applications. Our experience has covered, but is not limited to, the following:
* vf 22, 23, 30, 34, 36, 37, 39, 42, 48, 52, etc
* garrett gt28rs, gt30, gt35
* PTE 35, 67p trim
* small 16g, big 16g, 18g, 20g, green, red
* mitsu 50 trim & 57trim
* ID, FIC, RC, Power Enterprise, JDM pinks, perrin, agency power, deatschWerks, etc
* 2.0L, 2.35L, 2.5L, 2.6L
* Frankenstein motors, 2.5L short block with 2.0L heads (popular 02-05 wrx option)
* Early 2005 began tuning Subarus via EcuTek & utec
* Late 2005, became COBB Tunings first Arizona authorized Tuner. 5 day on-site training course with COBB
* 2006 EFI Tuning Certified
* 2006 AEM EMS certification along with EFI tuning courses
* Limitless hours on our in-house Mustang Dyno to hone 'the craft'
* Road tuning through out the US, Mexico, and European Countries
If you do not see your application here please contact us for additional information: 520-882-2821 or firstname.lastname@example.org
* WRX 2002-present
* STi 2004-present
* Forester XT 2004-present
* Outback GT and XT 2004-present
* Cobb AccessPORT ver1 or ver2
Some of our work through the years.