View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 12:25 PM   #1
ibanez24_7
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 192322
Vehicle:
2002 Impreza TS

Default Supercharging NA motor

Ok if your just going to just flame dont bother. I've spent a good deal of time reading others builds and trying to search for the info Im looking for. Hard to when half the replies are giveing the OP crap about what they are doing instead of helping. Anyway, Im going to add a SC to my 02 TS. Im only going with about 5psi boost. Being my motor just turned 100k miles what internals should I replace or do you think a low boost like that will be ok with stock interanls? I'm guessing pistons and rings along with rods. Eventually Im going to build a block to handle bigger boost but then will need to do something to the tranny and a bunch of other stuff. Thats down the road. This is my DD so I dont beat it. Do some spirited driving but never a launch or try to burn out around a corner. Just a heads up, Ive decided to go with that raptor SC kit. I plan to do a thread as a lot of people are curious about it but I have yet to see anyone on this forum get one. Someones gotta take one for the team. Thanks in advance.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
ibanez24_7 is offline   Reply With Quote