View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 11:58 AM   #42
girodisc
Former Vendor

Member#: 177674
Chapter/Region: NWIC

Hey, yeah I have a few little updates.

Spent an afternoon cleaning and buffing the sorry excuse it has for paint and cleaned it up a lot. Went back and adjusted the front suspension. Lowered it another 1/2" and cambered it out a bit to get the front end dialed in. Took the EVO X spoiler off and covered the holes in black vinyl. Looks much cleaner now. I have some 5mm spacers comming to so I am going to play around with those to see if I can get a little more aggresive look from my wheels.

Did some work to the interior as well. Got My pedals in and my cluster, radio, and HVAC lights converted to red. Also started on my headliner. Had to take it out because my sunroof wouldn't open and I found that one of the sliders was broken. Can't fix it right now so I took the sunroof door off and painted it and the headliner black with some special automotive fabric paint. Just finished the Dome lights, and oh S**t handles but I am still trying to decide how I am going to go about the sun visors. Should have the headliner back in this weekend so I can finally get some interior shots and night pics of my lighting done.

Car is currently covered in dirt from a few romps in some gravel parking lots so I'll give it a wash and have a propure photo shoot.

Brakes are starting to go south so looking into that and soon I should be jumping back into the engine for some more goodies. I have an extra N/A manifold that I am going to port and clean up. Also a WRX throttle body I have been considering swaping it into the legacay since its bigger.

Pics in a few days sorry for keeping al of you hanging for so long.

Johann @ Girodisc
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
girodisc is offline   Reply With Quote