Sparconx88
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 161756
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
05 Wrx
Black

Default Did Brakes Plus screw me?

So I took my car in today (2005 wrx stage 2) to Brakes plus to have them change my oil. I requested that they use their fully synthetic valvoline oil for my car which comes in a silver bottle with a gold cap that I have used for the past 7 oil changes i've gotten. As I was standing in the waiting room area I glanced back through the glass so I could see how far along they where coming and I'm 99.9 percent sure that the guy was using the wrong oil. I saw him pooring what looked like a red container which was the high mileage oil. I wasn't sure at the time which container had which oil until I went back to the counter and compared. I asked the guy who drove my car into the bay who I believe was also the assistant manager if they where using full synthetic oil. He said yes because thats what I asked for. I really don't know if there is anything I can do at this point but im extremely pissed off that one they used the wrong oil and two because I believe he told me that without even checking to make sure. Does anybody know if there is anything I can do about this or if I should just let it go. I'm not necessarily worried about the oil I'm more pissed about the fact that he didn't even check and that I payed 28 bucks more for nothing.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Sparconx88 is offline   Reply With Quote