View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 07:39 PM   #1
svenghali
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (6)

Member#: 43870
Default Stuffs for sales!

Well I have gone turbo and now I have a few random items for sale:

Steel braided lines (Pair) that can be used for oil return/feed or brakelines – 20$

Ebay BOV – (I used this as a hold-over until I could get a real one – worked just fine) 10$

Wastegate (This COULD be the Tial sold with the Vishnu kit for the 25 RS – I certainly looks like it – they didn’t etch their stuff at that time I believe so the stickers are gone – again I used it and it works – 6lbs spring I think) – 40$

Used Hi-Per CAT… I think it is about 25K miles on it and it is still good. Was a 350$ item when new – Ill take 50$ (You may get a CEL when using this – I did and my friend didn’t – won’t hurt the car or its performance, you can ignore it or get the CEL fix)

Koyo Radiator , I never got around to installing it and now I feel I don’t need it. I bought this off a member of RS25.com – look s great – no damage beyond normal wear and tear. 100$

WRX 2.0 Grimmspeed phenolic spacers. Brand new, triple thick – never used. 70$ (Retails for 85)

2000 RS Stock Front Brakes (Calipers, Bracket) – 50$

2000RS Stock rear brackets – 20$

2000RS JDM Taillights – 200$ (unless I decide to keep them, then I have stock taillights for 50$) They have the Blue metal attachments on them now.

2000RS Coupe wing (STM) – 150$

I also have a really beat up set of Borla replica header.s. I imagine you can have them checked and then wrapped – cheapo set of headers. 20$

All prices are OBO and buyer pays shipping. I take PayPal. IF you need pics I can certainly get you some.

Thanks for looking!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.