Soukyoku
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 201492
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2003 Baja
Silver

Default My Baja is dying o me... :(

I don't drive a impreza but a 03 Baja... Hope yall can help me figure out whats wrong with my truck.

Two weeks ago my car got into serious jam. Took in water after driving through a foot and half high flood and an 18 wheeler drove past me so fast pushing water over my hood and the intake sucked in a lot water.

After 2 days of drying and cleaning. Car came back alive.... BUT began acting funny. Battery dying quick. Tested stock alternator and turn out to be bad and replaced it.

Seemed to work better BUT still experiencing random problem like I cant start it and had to have it jumped. Dashboard info (trip and clock) would reset to zero/random time. Headlights seem to struggle to have full power. Just like flashlight on weak battery.

Took it to Advance Auto and have them test it.... Everything passed including my battery.

Lately I've been unplugging gps from the 12v adapter... turning off head light (Including hand brake for DLR) before turning off the engine... Disabled celling light... So I wont have to ask around for jumps again...

I'm dumbfounded.. Help me anyone?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Soukyoku is offline   Reply With Quote