Old 08-14-2009, 02:18 PM   #469
Dak Jones
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 220149
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2004 Subaru WRX STI
WRC Blue

I am on my third WRX. My last one was an 03 bugeye with mild mods, full exhaust, cold air, stock turbo, manual boost controler set to about 16psi and BOV. This car ran around 13.7 QM. I have had my new one for about 3 months. It is a 2004 STI and was built and tuned by TopSpeed of ATL Ga. The car produced 454 AWHP and 457 AWTQ on the dyno. I'll be going to my local track soon but I thought I could find out what to expect from this car through this thread.

Mods include: Garret Turbo tuned @ 26 PSI + meth (don't know the turbo model), SMC methanol injection kit tunded for 80/20 meth/water mix which starts spraying @10 PSI, 850cc fuel injectors, high flow walbro fuel pump, Perrin munual boost controler (26 psi), Perrin FMIC, Perrin BOV, Cobb Tuning access port piggy back ECU, Greddy Full TB exhaust, down pipe, up pipe, Perrin Cold Air Intake, Short through shifter and I have recently added a new ACT sprung disc 6 puck clutch with a 620hp capacity and a new 15 lbs flywheel. All stock internals, this car is on street tires (Nexen N7000s with 18in wheels and has no weight reduction done.

I am thinking it will run in the low 11 sec range. Am I about right? With a good driver, is it possible for this car to run high 10s?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Dak Jones is offline   Reply With Quote