Directions for prep and paint:
1. First spray your window cleaner on your lights and wash them off with a clean towel or cloth (insure they are
2. After all lights are cleaned, get your masking tape and start marking off the reverse section and anything else
you would like. there are 3 or 4 different variations of this mod so if you want to paint it all red, forget about
the masking off section. When completing the masking off section properly, it will look like this:
3. Take your transparent red spray paint and start spraying the lights. (for a lighter red, only use 1 coat of
paint on the lights, for medium darkness, use 2 coats. And for a really dark red smoke, use 3 coats.) <=== I only
used 2 coats of spray paint
4. After the spray paint has dried 100% or close to it, take your clear coat/enamel and spray 1 coat of clear coat.
(You can use more than 1 coat of enamel/clear coat but do keep in mind, if you do this, the light will be more
5. After that has dried, remove the masking tape if applied and now install your lights back into your car.
6. Step back and look at your lights for 2 hours and take lots of pix.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and checking this mod out. Hope I helped and if you need any help please ask