Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (4)

Member#: 171016
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
05 STI
RALLY BL00

Default NC: 2003 WRX wagon. 94K miles. good project

I bought this car from a user on here a month or so ago. My intention was to get the parts for it and have my old shop fix it back up.. but, its just been sitting for nearly that long.

Reasons for selling... studying for dental school, so ive got no time, plus im just not a fan of turbo cars like i thought i would have been. Car runs and drives just fine. I drove it around the neighborhood with the old parts on it.

The only thing you need to get it road worthy is a bumper and fender, which I have both in the car. And a windshield, unless you know someone who can pass you for inspection.

All the parts are still in the car from when i bought it. I took the parts out, cleaned her up, and put them back in, along with the newer (and sliver) bumper and fender.

The bumper is from a junkyard in NY that my friend just delivered. and the fender from a junkyard in VA. Now, I dont know if this is the right fender, its two tone (silver and dark gray), someone on CL said that it may be from a outback sport?. oh well, i get what i paid for.

either way. this car is ready to go. Ive spoken with the original owner, who slid into a ditch in the rain. (He may actually buy it back from me). When the car was trying to get pulled out, the wrecker did more damage than the accident. Denting the driver side rocker panel, and also putting a dent in the rear hatch, something about the tow truck hitting it... ??.

anyways. I just dont have time right now. If the price is right Ill sell it, if not ill just wait until after thanksgiving time and fix it up and keep it/sell it. Its got salvage title. car is located in North Raleigh. It currently sits like the pics are showing, except the head lights are in the trunk. Ill gladly drive you around, but not too far because of lack of body parts.

Ill take more pics for serious inquires. I dont have a lot of time to go out of my way because I am i the library a lot. Id rather you come look at it if you can.
please email me instead of PMing/posting in here. I dont get much. but always check email. kkneshat at gmail

thanks

accepting offers and/or trades
thanks
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Type R powR is offline   Reply With Quote