Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 210672
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Vehicle:
2003 Sonic Yellow
www.jotechracing.com

Default New Subie Vendors at Jotech!

Jotech Motorsports is now a full line Grimmspeed dealer!! We have all the popular Grimmspeed parts in stock, come by and see what's new!

We have also added or are now stocking Subaru parts from the following suppliers to make things easier for our Subaru customers:

Deatschwerks Injectors **
Agency Power **
Perrin
Tomei
GT Spec
Turbo Smart **
AEM
Willwood **

** - New Vendor

We are constantly expanding our list of over 200+ suppliers we currently work with. If there is ANY part you need, i'm certain we can get it for you. Just drop me a line and let me know what you need!

DONT FORGET!!

Factory Scheduled Maintenance!!!
We can perform all of your scheduled maintenance (15K, 30K, 60K, timing belt, etc.) at a substantial savings over dealership prices. Our services include only quality ENEOS full synthetic fluids for Engine, Diffs, and Tranny. We also include things that are additional cost at other shops, such as in-cabin filters and brake/PS fluid exchange. Colder plugs (one and two step) available on request at no extra charge.

DYNO TUNING!!
We have our brand new DynoComp Dyno in-house! We are currently offering tuning services for Open Source, AEM, HKS, Hydra, and Motec. AccessPort tuning coming soon!!! Call and schedule an appointment to talk to Kenny or Shawn about tuning soloutions for your car.

Come and see us at the Texas Mile!!!

We have finally finished Ripler's 'Land Shark' STI and it's ready to do battle at the mile. Come by and support a fellow Nasioc member in his quest for 200 MPH!!

Feel free to come by the shop and say 'hi'. I'll give you the grand tour, and a big thanks to everyone who has come out so far!! See you soon!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]3513 Dividend Drive[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]Garland TX 75042[/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]972-494-2100 Telephone[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]972-494-1300 Fax[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jotech Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote