Scooby Newbie

Member#: 211669
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2004 STi
Silver

all my cars before my dakota
These were the worst.
1) 1985 cadillac coupe deville. 4.1 HT motor (hand tight) everything pertaining to the brake system was brand new. Still managed to lock up the tires ,while moving 4 mph, more than 50 feet into a ford tarus.

2)1995 Passat VR6. Every seal leaked. car had 226k when I sold it. Blown headgasket, waterpump, radiator, frozen real calipers. Smelt bad, steering wheel and shift knob melted if it got wet . Catylitc converter rotted out, outside door handles didnt work (hold the key to the unlock posistion and all the windows roll down, climb into car thru window. did this for over a year) ran great most of the time though, even if it did take 30 seconds of cranking to start.

3)1998 Jetta. 2.0 bought car not running. seemed to be a fuel issue (sat for more than 2 years.) got running, misfire cyl #4. compression low. pull everything apart. (was planning a BBM supercharger build) where subframe bolts to car rotted out horribally after sitting for a year, more rot everywhere else. lesson learned. No more VW's
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
fbodydude53 is offline   Reply With Quote