Scooby Guru

Member#: 32792
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2003 GGA MBP
12.9 / 105+

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSarv View Post
Never checked power. Nothing was changed at all. Tried sd with tgvs it didn't work drove home and opened them via motor remival and reinstallation. Road tuned on the maf (stock box and lc1) knock checked with det cans. Stopped put in my 02 base map for sd and went back out for another road tune. I could keep afrs within .1 of my target in boost vs .25 from high to low variance from target with mafm started leaning it out and made it to 11.7 (remember only 15.5psi) vs 11.4 with maf before knock. Almost 1.5* of timing at peak torque before knock on sd.

No dyno but it pulled a lot smoother. It is what it is.... I have logs on my computer
i'm not sure what you're trying to convince me of. you have absolutely no basis to say "nothing was changed at all" -- you changed the entire ROM image when you reflashed.

do you know that all the per cylinder compensations are EXACTLY the same? fuel AND spark? do you know that the knock sensor sensitivity is EXACTLY the same?

sorry, but switching to SD load reference isn't going to magically make more power. you can contest it all you want, but that's the way it is, and every time i see someone say differently i will call bs. there are many compelling reasons to use SD load, but magic horsepower isn't one of them.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
ride5000 is offline   Reply With Quote