Defiant Autospeed
Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (29)

Member#: 155450
Vehicle:
2007 FXT
WRB

Default I am very proud to annouce a new NESIC addition to Defiant Autospeed

Themadscientist is now part of the company. I have been wanting a tuner for a long time, and I have been encouraging Mark to put his incredible tuning skills to good use for years.

Those of you who know Mark, already know of his incredible talents when it comes to both tuning and installation. He has already tuned several Subies around New England, and has developed quite a reputation for the quality of his work over the past 7 years. At this point I do not know if he will be doing installation work, as I am leaving that up to his discretion.

However, he is a VERY capable tuner, and for many people, he one of the only tuners they would allow near their ECU.

He is able to tune multiple engine management solutions, so if you have an Accessport, A UTEC or an Open Source reflash, he can handle it. Including the more and more popular Open Source+UTEC combo that a lot of people are starting to run.

Feel free to contact him through either this account or his new TMS@Defiantautospeed account. He is located in Beverly MA, but we are ok with traveling as long as the situation is right.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Defiant Autospeed is offline   Reply With Quote