BoneJj
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 222089
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
Satin Pearl White

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEK112 View Post
I personally like the TurboXS exhaust. It is cheap and it relatively well built from what I have read...some rattling issues have been noted due to contact with the heat shield which I believe kartboy hangers and some exhaust wrap was able to cure. Sounds mean, but not really loud:

YouTube- TurboXS WRX Sedan Exhaust
wow, really? I'm a little surprised that they would put something out that's that poorly setup that it would cause such a rattle.

That sounds horrible in that video. I do like the actual exhaust sound but I think I'm leaning to the perrin, yeah it's more but it'll just match the header setup and all that I'll be putting on a year or so later. I'm kind of a stinker for matching products.

I might have to wait a little bit on the exhaust though because I'm going to get a 3M clear bra installed on my car so I don't have to stress about bugs and junk messing up my front end! It would really suck if I got chips on the front end and seeing as I do a fair amount of interstate driving I need to protect that ASAP before I go putting an exhaust on her.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
BoneJj is offline   Reply With Quote