Old 11-13-2002, 02:44 PM   #46
TurboMonkey
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 28921
Vehicle:
99' F150 v8 4x4 SB
Silver 5.4L Loaded Beauty

Wink Another employment plea.

Hello, somehow I managed to skip over this thread, (although I'm new to i-club... hello to me! ... so it might be due to the fact that I'm just getting used to this whole thing)

Anyway. I'll now add my 'sob story' and attempt to get my name and stats out to a larger number of individuals who have potential employment contacts.

My name is Katelynn, I recently (3 weeks new) moved to the area from Minnesota. I'm a student (between colleges) who has a Junior level standing and will be completing my degree in the next couple of years. I'm a double major in Biology and Psychology with a concentration in Animal Behavior and Pre-Vet studies.

I have most of my experience in animal care and veterinary area's (anyone know if their vet is hiring?). I've done everything from manage large equine boarding facilities (60+ horses), program director for a therapeutic riding facility (provided instruction to disabled equestrians) and working as a veterinary assistant/tech.

I also have a great deal of experience working with and managing individuals with disabilities. I've provided home care (day case management and overnight supervision) as well as coaching special olympics and working in therapeutic settings as an instructor, OT, PT and rec. aide.

Lots more where that came from including a resume if anyone has any ideas or is interested in more.

Thanks for the thread, helps me feel like I'm doing something more as what I'm doing doesn't seem to be getting me very far!

And chins up to everyone else on here who's looking... I agree that there should be some sort of party to uplift spirits... or maybe an i-club version of a 'women's group'
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
TurboMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote