Anybody had any experience with these new Thule Summit K tire chains on a Baja?? Just wondered - they are awful pricey but if the would work and are the only option, maybe worth the expense......
I have been checking around online a lot and there are a ton of Subie owners looking for a resolution to this issue - maybe this is it? Below is the link and some text description copied off a vendor's site.
Thule K-Summit Snow Chains K34 - Thule Tire Chains
The Thule K-Summit Snow Chains K34 are the most exclusive and user-friendly external snow chain you have ever seen for your passenger vehicle. The Thule K-Summit Snow Chains are low profile and require no internal wheel clearance.
• Size K34, check our snow chain fit guide for correct fit
• Includes two tire chains, enough for the front or rear of your vehicle
• Suitable for every kind of passenger vehicle
• 0mm clearance behind the wheel
• Chain features steel tensioning springs for perfect fitting, traction plates to improve grip, and an innovative ratchet system for effortless installation
• Ergonomic design requires just one movement with one hand
• Can be fitted on nut/bolt of 17mm, 19mm, and 21mm
• No components to keep mounted on the wheel over winter, simply attach when needed
• Foldable arms for easy storage in convenient bag
• Innovative design in line with the latest car models
• Color-coded assembling parts