Z33Knight
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (3)

Member#: 228509
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2003 WRX Stg IV
WRB

If I walked into Target and stole a digital camera, then I got caught a few days later, do you think that handing the camera back over is going to get me out of being arrested? Even if I walked back in the store and put it back on the shelf without getting caught, I'm still a thief. I'm still going to be arrested when they find the footage.

You did not have the items advertised. We ALL know that. You were selling items under false pretenses. It's called FRAUD. You stole our money. More than enough for it to be a felony charge. We will get our money back because of PayPal. Not by any action by you.

You still commited a crime wether we all get our money back or not. The sooner you realize that the sooner you we realize you need to find a lawyer or a dark hole to cower in.

We only need one peace of mind. That your going to be made example of and we helped bring another coward to justice. I just hope for your sake this will teach you not to be a punk and you may have a place in civilized society someday. You are walking down the wrong path man. And trust me.... I know. My wrists have felt the cold sting of steel cuffs a few times.

You'll learn.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Z33Knight is offline   Reply With Quote