Trade pending, it's 99.9% gone.
I would be interested in trades involving:
-GM, GF, WRX, STi plus cash or even trades
-2000-newer Suburban 4WD, preferably 2500 drivetrain
-Toyota Sequoia 4WD
First, just to be clear, this car is amazing and I would not be thinking of selling it if I were in a better position for it. I had been curious about these cars since starting to sell my wagon and was hoping to get the opportunity to try one. It is everything I thought it would be and people say that they are. My situation is that I'm married and have three small children, and this is my primary vehicle. There are times when my wife has our other vehicle, etc. that I need to be able to put more than one person in the car with me. Sadly, it's just not practical for me to keep it at this point. I'm thinking of picking up a cheap GF or GC to have in situations like that, but I would prefer to be able to sell this and get one car that will fit all my needs/wants. Due to the nature of the car, I will be scrutinous on test drives, so don't be offended. It is a light, high torque, rwd car with manual steering and no abs. Everyone is not going to be able to jump in and drive it the way you normally drive your WRX, STi, etc. Here is the main list of items on the car, I can try to answer questions if you have them about the swap, however it was done by a previous owner so my knowledge only goes so far. PM me if you have questions or would like my phone number to get in touch.
1990 RX-7 GXL
Black leather interior with sunroof
Power windows, power locks, power sunroof
The GXL was basically a Turbo II model without the turbo. It has the turbo brakes, suspension, etc.
• 2000 LS1/T56 with less than 70K miles on it. Just about every accessory/gasket has been replaced with new.
• Reprogrammed PCM
• Corvette aluminum driveshaft
• JTR cooling kit, with Volvo fan
• Custom CAI
• Hinson Mounting kit
• Supra fuel pump
• Corvette fuel filter/regulator
• Descreened MAF
• No EGR
• Stock exhaust manifolds to 2.5” y-pipe to single 3” exhaust with Magnaflow muffler
• S4 TII rear diff
• Painted stock white about 2 years ago (few blemishes and imperfections, but overall a decent job)
• BG progressive rate springs
• Tokico blue struts
• New rotors all around
• Hawk pads
• New brake master cylinder
• A-Tech Eraser wheels 17x8 17x9
• Kumho SPT 215/45, 245/40
• Underbody brace
• Front custom swaybar spacers
• Brand new battery mounted in passenger bin
• Scangauge OBD reader mounted above steering wheel (factory speedo, oil pressure, and temp gauges do not work)
• Short throw shifter
I also have a set of KYB AGX's with Racing Beat springs and front and rear Racing Beat swaybars that will go with the car as well as an aluminum hood that just needs to be painted to match.