wrxken
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 9860
Vehicle:
2002 WRX SEDAN
Blue pearl

Default Re: Track Day - Sears/Infineon

[quote]Originally posted by Ken Levin
[b]NASA. Bruce and Co. from Subaru Santa Cruz were on hand as well with caps, shirts and hundreds of dollars worth of raffle prizes.

THE GROUP WAS GREATA
HAD ABOUT 9 SUBIES THERE SAT 1 LADY DEBBIE WAS FROM NEV SHE HAD SIGNED UP FOR SAT AND WE GOT HER A DEAL FOR SUNDAY, SO SHE AND HER BOYFRIEND CAME SUNDAY
HE HAD A TWIN TURBO DODGE SPORTS MODEL THAT WAS QUICK!!! SUN DAY HAD ABOUT 14 SUBIES MOST OF US WENT WITH GROUP 3
THE LAST SESSION ALL SUBIES WENT OUT LAST
AND MAY I SAY WE PASSED A FEW AND DID IT
OUR WAY LMAO
RALLYWAGON IS JUST TO FAST FOR WORDS HE LIKES THE EDGE

I had a great time and enjoyed meeting many other Subaru owners. Looking forward to continuing the tradition of "sponsored" track days. (I believe this has been our third, each at a different track!) I AGREE GREAT TO SEE ALL AND THANKS FOR ALL FOR COMING UP AND INTRODUCING YOURSELF

COULDN'T GET OUT OF ALL MY DUTIES AT TRACK BUT THEY GAVE ME ENOUGH TIME TO WALK AND CHAT A BIT
A LOT OF THE NASA FOLKS MENTIONED HOW WELL WE DROVE AND HOW FAST THE WRX CARS WHERE

DON WHO WORKED THE PRE GRID SAID YOU GUYS WHERE PUMPED ALL DAY WHEN HE CHATTED WITH YOU
Ken: how do I get a copy of the video of our final session? BEG BEG WILL TRY AND GET IT TO YOU ONCE I COPY IT

KEN WANTS A COPY IT WAS THE ONLY TIME HE WAS IN FRONT ALL WEEKEND ;-( <WE KARBITZ A LOT> HE WILL BE HELL TO DEAL WITH WHEN HE GETS STICKY TIRES KEN AND I ARE FROM ABOUT THE SAME TIME WHEN WE RACED BACK IN THE 1970'S IN SCCA HOWEVER HE IS YOUNGER

THANKS TO ALL THAT CAME FOR TRACK AND ALSO THE FOLKS WHO CAME TO WATCH THE RACE AND THE SUBIES
DOING IT OUR WAY

I AM VERY PLEASED THAT WE ALL MADE IT OFF THE TRACK SAFELY AND THANKS TO MR GARY SHEEHAN
FOR A GREAT SHOW I NEVER NEW A WRX COULD GET SO WIDE ON TRACK

KEN LEWIS WRXKEN SEMPER FI
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by wrxken; 11-25-2002 at 12:27 AM.
wrxken is offline   Reply With Quote