View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 10:04 AM   #11
Scooby Guru
Member#: 78952
Chapter/Region: MAIC
2005 WRX

Originally Posted by Mr. Me View Post
schweeet! another non multitasking touchscreen toy from apple! i dont think theyll fix the above problem with a second gen considering you still have to use email to recieve pictures with the iphone. why after 3 or 4 gens they couldnt come up with multimedia pix messages is beyond me. as for the iphad, my buddies and i are thinking its a huge joke/prank that apple has come up with until they have something better to present to us. insert crappy april fools joke here. its nifty but its just a giant iphone that cant make phone calls and has no usb ports for accesories.

C.S. ipad = expensive apple fail.
Already stated by many people in many articles that it will do VOIP. MMS texting hasn't been an Apple issue since day one. It was always due to AT&T. Hell, Europe has had MMS for years. The iPad will allow wireless streaming of files from another computer or network which makes the need of a USB input not nearly as important. What sort of accessories would you want to have on a tablet that you hold in your hand? That's asking for something to snap off. This is not a's a media platform that does some basic computing needs. Lack of multitasking is simply due to preserving battery life...simple as that. Show me another similar sized product that has the same battery while multitasking and then you have a valid complaint. Please, if you're going to sit there and bash a company and it's products at least make sure you have a clue what you're talking about. Otherwise you look like a complete moron.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Daishi00; 02-01-2010 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Spelling is fundamental
Daishi00 is offline   Reply With Quote