Scooby Newbie

Member#: 227501
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2004 wrx wagon
blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForesterWTi View Post
Firstly, you should, and anyone else at this point in the thread with this same question, read the WHOLE thread haha, all this info is in there, and good to know guys/gals...

To clarify, it's not a td04hl turbo with 19t upgrade, Performance Techniques starts with a fully rebuilt TD04L (seals ect.) --- adds a TE04H wheel in the hot side and a 19T wheel for the compressor; as well as putting in a heavy duty thrust bearing. She's all balanced and ready for boost in a 2.0L rex

It's a great price when thinking about buying a VF39/16g, and you can still sell you own stockie TD04, so it's actually not that expensive at all.

I paid $422usd shipped (w/out heat coating).

The quality is wicked nice, James is a really good guy to talk to at PT (he does most the turbo builds). They will also heat coat your turbo for $70usd yay!

...after reading the entire thread, so you know what we're after, what we're all about, and have all the facts in front of you, then feel free to PM me some questions. No worries. Happy TD04 Tuning!

Cheers!
~Wolf
WTi

ForesterWTi,

I wasn't trying to ask silly questions but I have been following this thread for sometime now and I have read everything in this thread twice. This is why i decided to purchase one of these turbos... I will be getting it tuned by the end of the month. WOW... people can get really touching on this forum! I thought this place was for friendly conversation and knowledge about Scoobies but maybe I have the wrong impression. I apologize if I did something wrong.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Stock wagon is offline   Reply With Quote