Old 02-07-2010, 08:14 PM   #417
Stock wagon
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 227501
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2004 wrx wagon
blue

Well everyone. I just bought one of these turbos from Performance Techniques and I will be installing it very soon. I hope to have it tuned by the end of the month. Supporting mods will consists of Cobb SRI,Afta-maf coupler, turbo inlet, Catless up-pipe, 3in Catless tbe, 565cc injectors, 255 fuel pump, large tmic, Performance Techniques TD04 turbo, 3-port or mbc which the tuner decides on in this area. I will more then likely going to a tuner that uses open source to tune my car. I hope I can stick with the internal waste gate because I don't really want to go thru the trouble of doing a ewg setup. I heard the hot is to small so it could cause some issues.

But all-in-all I hope everything turns out well and hopefully it will be a nice DD. I decided to go this route because I want a fun street car with quick response and low end torque. I'm not looking for a high hp car just something that is reliable and fun to drive. I'm hoping that I can achieve around 275ish or so to the wheels and some good torque. I don't want to brake anything though because this is my only car. I will let everyone know how it turns out.

If I'm missing something in the mod dept. please let me know but I think I have bought everything I need to support this upgrade?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Stock wagon is offline   Reply With Quote