We've decided to put the Legacy up for sale as we need to make room for a new vehicle in the works. This car has many tasteful mods that make driving this car much nicer over how it came stock. The car has not been driven this winter at all, it has been garaged it's entire life, and only had the best of the best done to it. It was a daily driver for the first year, and then was stored for the last 6 months with no use. All miles on the car were highway miles, car was never raced or abused.
The details: 31,000 highway miles, Spec.B package, 6 Speed transmission, Sirius Satellite radio, Navigation, 6 disc changer, premium interior package with sunroof, heated seats. Car does have some blemishes on the front bumper from the first winter, aside from that, the car is an 8/10 for cleanliness and paint condition. The car does rub a little under hard acceleration in the rear due to the wider tires, we would suggest coil over suspension to completely eliminate the rubbing, we have rolled the rear fenders and that helped significantly.
For those not familiar with the 2008 Spec.B package, this is practically an STi in Legacy clothing. This car came with the 6 speed transmission and R180 rear differential, it also came with the complete Bilstein suspension along with cast aluminum front and rear lower control arms. This car simply needs the power that the suspension and drivetrain can handle, and you have quite the sleeper.
We are selling with all modifications included, not parting out. We do not have the stock wheels any longer as they did not clear the big brakes.
- No low ballers, but somewhat negotiable. NADA lists the car for $25,150, sticker on it was $36K, you are getting this car with over $6000 in modifications!
Complete EFI Stage II including:
- Invidia Catted downpipe
- SPT Catback
- SPT heatshield
- Cobb SF Intake with Cobb Airbox
- Cobb Radiator Shroud
- Cobb AP V2 - Custom Tuned for 93 Octane
- One step colder plugs
- Synthetic oil since 5000 miles
Dyno Sheet: 249hp 302ft/lbs @ 16psi 93 Octane
Chassis and suspension:
Wheels / Tires:
- Rotora 4 piston 13" front brake kit w/ cross drilled and slotted rotors
- Cobb Short Throw Shifter
- Cobb lowering springs w/ factory Bilstien struts/shocks
- Cobb 25mm Front Sway Bar
- Cobb Rear Sway Bar
- Perrin Stout Mounts
- Perrin Adjustable Rear lower lateral links
- 18x8.5 Rays/Volk G-Games
- 245/35/18 Bridgestone RE01-R
Link to complete Gallery - All pictures taken on Feb 21, 2010
- Headlights painted by Lightwerkz (Angle eyes have been removed)
- 6000k HID System by Lightwerkz
- Nokya JDM yellow Fog Light Bulbs
- Subaru JDM Rainguards
- 35% Tint all the way around
- Subaru debadge - Spec.B left on
- Subaru All weather floormats (Brand new)