NASIOC Vendor

Member#: 145643
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
95 Impreza L-ish
Blueish Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintershredder View Post
They are a cheap, non tested "3 way". You arent going to find a GOOD 2 way for under 4000, let alone a 3 way.

2nd place is a loser.

You get what you pay for.
For under $4,000 you can get a custom race coilover (similar to the clubsport but with deeper dampening characteristics) 2-way built by KW to your specs. As well, are you referring to testing on a shock dyno, or race testing with the Stance?

I know race testing has been on done on multiple drift cars, as well as other NASA/SCCA racing vehicles. On the shock dyno, I can gather that info for you. I myself am a huge fan of JRZ/Moton etc. I too was a hater of Stance back in the day, but after meeting with the owner, running their suspension on our cars, employee cars, we have really turned around our previous thoughts. As well, I have first hand toured the KW factory in Germany, and must say, I know what it takes to create a quality proper competitive coilover. I understand that the facility where Stance is made is not near what I saw at KW Germany, but their products have made winning teams succeed. For instance, Mike Bonanni ran Stance GR+ coilovers in his 350z Unlimited and took 2nd to my knowlege two years back. There are other competitors doing well with Stance, and we plan to keep working with them to further develop the suspension for the STI. I must say, the GR+ are not perfect for the STI, but with more input from our driver and team, we will move to a product that is on a competition level of those aformentioned. It is the goal of THMotorsports to decifer the good from the bad, and what purpose a certain suspension serves. We want to know that what we offer, can be used for racing if needed, and here we are to prove it!

Thats my Saturday night .02

Happy Motoring,

Edward
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
TH motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote