150 across the board. i had jodie behind me the other day and he saw no sign of burning oil under high boost. its easy enough to check it again.
the stock bottom end 2.0 hasn't made crazy numbers on pump...
NASIOC Top 10 - Most Powerful 2.0L
1. 358whp/345tq - Jsarv - TD05-18G 7cm2 - E85 - link - graph.
2. 357whp/339tq - testes1010 - DB TD05H-20G-7cm2 - 93 + Meth - link - graph.
3. 323whp/256tq - wrxsti.l - GCG "bolt-on" GT3076R - 98RON aussie fuel - link - graph.
4. 322whp/301tq - jmlaser - TD05H-18G 7cm2 PnP coated - 112 Blue - link - graph.
5. 319whp/324tq - kotir - VF37 - 92 - link - graph.
6. 299whp/298tq - PolarisSnT - PE1820 - 93 - link - graph.
7. 285whp/273tq - b7g - IHI VF30 - 93 - link - graph.
8. 281whp/274tq - seanathanq83 - IHI VF37 Twinscroll - 93 - link - graph.
9. 277whp/262tq - scbyrex - Ported IHI VF34 - 93 - link - graph.
10. 255whp/257tq - MrSlowbaru - IHI VF39 - 93 - link - graph.
looks like i'll be top 5. i have to wonder about where these power numbers come from, cause if i plug in different figures in the airboy i can change the result. for example. i know what i weigh. but i am not certain what my car weighs. we guessed stock 02 wrx weighing 3100 , and i have 100lbs of stereo equiptment.
hey mikey...DYNO! lets get 324/300 and get into 3rd place!