Old 03-17-2010, 10:51 PM   #16
Moore Performance
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (3)

Member#: 231489
Chapter/Region: MAIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turn in Concepts View Post
bump for you. That's the first time I'd seen that downpipe, and I REALLY like some of the things I see on it.

Nice long dump tube going back in after the major bends, flex section, and slip fitting for nice mate-up. I really like it.
Thank you for the kind words, and I've spent alot of time researching this DP idea, including looking at info from Corky Bell and others about pipe length, size, etc of the IWG tube before I settled on a particular setup for my DP. When I set out to build this DP I wanted a number of things: Divorced IWG tube, large flex section, thick flanges, multiple oxygen sensor bungs and modularity and adjustabilty so that the DP could mate up to other catback designs other than the factory unit and cats, or cutout sections could be swapped in or out depending on the need of the owner. So far all of the cars that have run my products have seen some whp gains, but they have all noticed a big jump in wtq.

If you have any other questions or would like me to ship you a product to your shop for you to look at, please let me know and I'll make it happen.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Moore Performance; 03-18-2010 at 07:40 AM.
Moore Performance is offline   Reply With Quote