Scooby Newbie

Member#: 234291
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2002 WRX - '04 EJ257
w/ ECU & Fuel -'04 5MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by amalgrover View Post
The funny thing is, everyone is trying to tell you in the nicest way possible to quit wasting your time, and focus on things that really matter. FYI, i did read your whole thread...maybe you shouldn't ask for people's advice if you aren't going to accept it. So far, you started this thread looking for some advice. When the advice you get isn't what you want to hear, you insult the people who were actually nice enough to take time to answer your questions. Maybe, instead of wasting your time trying to come up with a FREE way to reinvent the wheel, which is completely pointless, you should be thinking of a way to stop breaking your cars and learn to drive them fast without destroying them. Driving fast doesn't always equal breaking stuff. For someone that joined this site 2 months ago, you are pretty ungreatful of other people's time and knowledge. Maybe you should go back to the newbie forums until you are ready to actually listen to people's advice that is given to you...or at least respectfully decline to accept it instead of being a total *******...

...but what do i know...i am just another unknowledgeable guy on this forum...good luck buddy...next time click the little search button before you ask questions like this, and maybe you won't get all these "dumb people" answering in your sacred thread...
Don't get me wrong... I'm not trying to insult anyone... especially somone who makes a comment that is acutally realavent to what the discussion is about, but it seems you have the wrong idea.
I don't want advice. As the thread states, I am asking for a group effort on an alternate locacation. Opinions are BAD. Hypothyses are GOOD. Trying to force your opinion on me... again, BAD! Trying to give me a lecture... BAD!

Please everyone just focus on the topic, I am sorry if I seem like I am trying to supervise... believe me, the last thing I wanna do is write stuff like this-when I could be writting a resoponse to a legitimate post from somone with a new idea/not a suggestion-opinion-or thought on what people should do with their time!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Maverick7531 is offline   Reply With Quote