Subirex09
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 207880
Vehicle:
2013 STi
Awesome SWP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjoback View Post
having the same trouble 2010 about 2k miles. when its cold I get a squeak for a few min, that's louder when its more humid out. I also get vibration when its cold and usually after heavier acceleration, like getting onto the freeway. when I say vibration, I mean an unusual amount of vibration coming through the clutch pedal at the friction point when depressing the clutch pedal.

I'll be asking the dealer about this when I go in for my first oil change.
Hi folks, yeah mine wasn't doing this for a while or I wasn't really driving the car too hard for a while because of all the crappy weather. Last night I took a curve fast and accelerated up a hill and I felt it again...I was upset. It still went away after a couple of minutes but I would also say it is an unusual amount of vibration. It can't be normal. Last time I brought it to Subie they could not replicate the problem...of course. I have the problem documented with Subie of America and I will make sure they know I have had another occurrence. I am going to have to start pushing them I think, this needs to be looked at. The lead mechanic at the dealership I go to told me he was willing to have me swing by some time and take him for a ride to show him what I mean but the problem is, I can't replicate the problem myself consistently. Maybe I will have to try to figure out how to make it happen at will so I can show him soon. I feel like the car is being harmed every time this happens...I am afraid something is eventually going to blow apart in there.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Subirex09 is offline   Reply With Quote