Old 04-14-2010, 11:43 AM   #211
Saryet
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 155071
Vehicle:
07 WRX
Urban Metallic Gray

I have just wrapped up an excellent transaction with RSD that I think is worth mentioning as it shows what happens when a company actually gives a damn about it's customers.

I was looking last week in the Vendor Sales threads and saw that they had the exact CBE system I desperately wanted for my car on sale for the weekend only, and at a helluva good price. I fired off a quick email to them asking if they would honour the price slightly longer than the end of Sunday due to the fact that I am currently deployed in Afghanistan. Between the time difference and my utterly garbage connection, it was probably going to take a bit of time to make alternate shipping arrangements for my stuff.

Almost right away I got an email back from Kirill who said he would glady hold the price a bit longer for me until we could confirm everything. This started a back and forth email session that to say mildly, demonstrated excellent customer service at all levels. He showed great patience and I feel he went out of his way to help me with some of the details that had to be hammered out between us and a third party.

I got confirmation that everything is going smoothly and in the end, feel that I dealt with a person and company who genuinely wanted to help their customer out. I highly recommend Rally Sport Direct to anyone and want to peronally thank Kirill for making this a really positive transaction.

-Saryet, out!-
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Saryet is offline   Reply With Quote