Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 222218
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2005 Sti
Aspen White

Customer Service Review,

Recently, while trying to remove my lug nuts to change a tire, my spline drive lug socket actually split right down the side, rendering it useless. After searching and searching to try to order just the socket, I finally came to RSD. I got in contact with Ben Director of Sales and Purchasing Manager. We exchanged emails about the issue and a few days later, once my schedule finally allowed, I called him to set up the payment info.

To my shock, Ben had already put the socket on special order and was expecting it in on Friday (4-16). Keep in mind that I had not paid for the item at that point. Sure enough, he had the socket on Friday, two day shipped it, and I had it on Tuesday morning (4-20). It was the exact socket I needed and a perfect fit. Not bad for only having seen a picture of the broken key and a quick explanation of the situation.

Ben was a pleasure to work with, timely in his responses, and went out of his way to make sure I had my socket when I wanted it. Just the fact that he ordered the key for me without so much as a dime is justification enough for my review. All in all, a great experience and a new dedicated customer. Ill definitely be browsing their site a lot more often.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Robs05sti is offline   Reply With Quote