I am leaving for awhile for Uncle Sam again and decided to go a different route on our project rally car. I will be gone for over a year. If interested at all please post here, or PM myself or Scooby921 (Brad my teammate). I would like to get rid of the entire setup.
1996 WRX EJ20G w/ ECU and full OEM JDM w/ engine bay/front chassis wiring and sensors.
- polished inside of intake manifold, new gaskets, new oil pan, phenolic spacers/risers (from Grimmspeed) on intake manifold to raise it enough to do a straight inlet turbo on it
- Has brand new spark plugs in it. (I think OEM heat range NGK Iridiums? I'd have to look)
- Koyo R1819 BNIB aluminum racing radiator for the EJ20G. (I paid $240)
- custom aluminum shorty intake made to bolt up to the OEM MAF of EJ20G.
- See below for turbo.
- has new remote style STI power steering pump with modifications to coolant main to fit perfect.
- 1996 EJ18. All the sensors are intact and working, which I've been told most EJ18 sensors are the same as EJ20G's (spares!!) Power steering pump is leaky. ECU and cut-up wiring harness included.
- JDM WRX and USDM Brighton gauge clusters.
- Impreza Brighton 5 speed manual w/ fairly new 2.5 RS upgraded Exedy clutch kit installed. Shifts just dandy and never had any problems!
- RHD dash and cluster surrounds etc.
- 96 JDM WRX Front calipers, pedals, and every other JDM part I have left from my previous For Sale thread
ALL mentioned above for $2200 OBO.
Picked up. NOT including turbo(see below).
Willing to part with IF wanted:
- TD05H 16G? that came w/ the motor. Had rebuilt by Deadbolt w/ brand new wheels, ported, and Ceramic coated hot side. Modified to straight inlet. Beautiful turbo that I will use unless someone really wants it. $800 firm.
- BNIB K&N Filter cone element with water repellent intake bag to go over it. Ordered to fit the custom intake perfectly. $110 firm.