Scooby Newbie

Member#: 209766
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2007 STI limited
UGM - 547WHP / 471TQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister redlines View Post
Frankenboost, My gt35 isnt a ordinary 35R. I had the HTA86mm (big not the smaller HTA82mm) conversion done to it which now lives a 75lb/min wheel instead of the 62-65lb/min wheel (couldnt remember which was stock).

So in retrospect this thing should breath just fine up top, but I think my hold up will be the T31 .82 exhuast housing. I believe most of the gt37's use a t4 housing and breathing out isnt a problem.

Hopefully Tim will be tuning it, I may have to find him and wrestle him to the ground to do it, or he will probably just beat me a and walk away. Either way he has only done the best for me with my previous tune so I hope I can wait for him again. LOL Dude probably needs a vacation (I havent talked to him but sounds like he never stops).
Tim is a great guy and he loves his work.
I plan on stopping in to see him in the next week or so due to my work taking me to Portland regularly.

Let me know when you plan on getting it tuned as I want to be there to see this thing in action. Then we can go hunting the freeways of Portland for prey.

As for your turbine housing I noticed that and breathing for the exhaust will be fantastic. I am just wondering about the ability for the compressor to move air. I am actually running it out of airflow at the top.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Frankenboost; 05-11-2010 at 06:14 PM. Reason: added info
Frankenboost is offline   Reply With Quote