View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 09:14 PM   #136
roman23pierce
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 243717

Newbie here, went tuning last nite, max out on my injectors, abt 93%, but the tuner told me dat, the injectors shown irregular figures, it cld be a prob wit the injectors or the AF sensor, coz my AF sensor shows no difference in figures, even if i go full throttle.

There's a few prob nw, my meth kit was nt performing as good, the flow aint dat good, i predict the hoses got stuck somewhere, rectify (i tink)

Then there was a knocking sound, somewhere underneath the driver seat (righthand driving), it was actually due to the 3 inch downpipe knocking onto the stock mid lateral bar (i tink dats wat they call it), rectify it by lengthen the bracket.

So due to the above mention probs, my tuner told me that he will re-tune it once everything is rectify, so guys any advise on the above mention probs?

In the beginning of the tunning, it was running well, good flow of meth, boosting at 1.55 bar, full boost at 4100rpm.

According to my tuner, if i cld run perfectly as the above mention, i cld get about 300whp. Is this true? On road tunning.

Tunning on Open source.

Mods:
Blouch Big Evo 3 16G, Tomei equal length extractor and up pipe wrap wit thermo wrap, 3 inch downpipe, (red color) Sti intake manifold, MY07 Wrx 560cc top feed injectors, sard fuel regulator, Walbro fuel pump, coolingmist meth kit, using juran funnel cool air intake through stock air box using drop in hurricane filter, TGV delete, samco hoses, titanium fuel rail, Sti dumbvalve, MY08 Sti top mount intercooler, HKS oil cooler, Blitz ATF cooler. Open Source Tuning.

Juz install 750cc DW last nite.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by roman23pierce; 05-14-2010 at 09:24 PM.
roman23pierce is offline   Reply With Quote