NASIOC Vendor

Member#: 67958
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
MY96 Time Attack
and 06 STI daily

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhatBotti Tuning TKR View Post
Congrats my friend! You should wait for cooler weather and take another shot. It definitely has 11's in it!

I'm happy your using the ks-tech 83mm maf as well. Im going to be doing a lot of tuning with that unit.

I recently came upon a video of a young gentleman knocking Innovative's preference on the intake. Even though I respect the man behind the camera, I felt the guy on camera was an idiot.

I feel that if your going to mod a car at all, do the 83mm and ID 1000s/2000's. If you know how to tune the setup, those mods never have to be changed (only modified for fittment with fmic). You can run those without problem on the stock turbo, through c16 on a 35r setup.

I've had 3 intakes, and three sets of injectors in my car.. Stupid. Do it once, do it right.

Good job guys!
Thanks man. Once I tuned the first car on the 83mm KS intake a year or two ago we started using them all the time. Replacing the intake over and over is just silly. Getting it when a customer first upgrades their intake saves them time and money because it gives them something they won't grow out of. Using the big intake also reduces intake restriction. Great part!

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanmedina View Post
Since WRX from 02-07 came with the TD04, I imagine you meant WRXs with VF-Series turbos, VF34/39/42/48, If that is the case this one:

xdrian/11.642@117.01/RacewayPark,NJ/02WRX/PortedVF34/Stock257/PPG/2660/93/meth

Mine trapped 121 mph with a VF39, I will be back soon with some better tires hopping for a much better ET
I meant any stock turbo WRX, but obviously the WRXs with the TD04L are heavily handicapped compared to the new WRXs.

11.64 is very impressive, but that's an STI turbo. I'm also guessing 2660 is the weight of the car which accounts for the awesome ET? I wish my GC was that light. LOL
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Innovative Tuning; 05-28-2010 at 01:11 PM.
Innovative Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote