Old 06-11-2010, 04:42 AM   #1
The G.O.A.T.
Scooby Newbie
Member#: 149724
Chapter/Region: W. Canada
1999 leggy gt 5speed
Blood red

Default Alignment Q?

So I just did some suspension and tire upgrades (perren 25 mm sway-bars front and rear, and prodrive duel rate springs (red) as well as kyb struts and Sumitomo HTR Z III's) and I know I need an alignment, but I don't know where to start.

I got it aligned when I installed the parts but it was in mexico and I am almost positive he just '0'ed everything out. (understand some spanish, not too much though)

Right now it seems so under steer at the limit and can be somewhat "all or nothing" at the rear.

What I am looking for is less under steer and a bit more neutrality to slight over steer when pushed. I don't track the car regularly so tire wear would be a concern as it is my daily driver.

But I do love the stick'em
If you could recommend somewhere to start or specks of what you are running and why please share.

By the way it is a 2007 2.5i and I would have posted this in the suspension forum but as it is a na car (not too sure if the setup is different or not) I figured all the NA guy's could help me out a bit more then the turbo fanboys.

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
The G.O.A.T. is offline   Reply With Quote