*** Banned ***

Member#: 207826
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
85k 2002 WRX
Correct Fitment Crew #034

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo1 View Post
Byzatium! That's why people come here right?! To get advice from enthusist that have been thru this process "experience". Im grateful for you advice but I'm sure there has been others that have been thru this and have done it. Thanx crash I know what u meant. Well I'm going to look into it more. Cobb Stage 2 upgrade looks good. Anyone think it's not the right way? Should I just vf39, sti inj, fuel pump, sti intercooler, sound better? Will a different stage clutch make a difference? Thanx
Like I said, it was just a warning because you are coming off very wallet happy and eager to spend money (might as well just hold it open for people to take out of it ) and you're waaaaaaaaaaaay in over your head. Never mod a car past your level of understanding. If you do, you will mess up, do something wrong, break something, lose a lot of money, and in general suffer a ton of headaches. This a great place to learn, and a terrible place to be spoonfed answers. Also in being spoonfed without learning on your own you're not soaking up what you need to be learning in the 1st place.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Byzantium is offline   Reply With Quote