06-23-2010, 12:03 PM
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Killington, VT
2010 VW GTI, 2000 S4
2007 Subaru Impreza 2.5i w/few mods. TRADED!!!
Up for sale is my ’07 Impreza 2.5i with some minor tasteful mods.
Current location: Underhill, VT
Mods: ALL Oem parts available if interested
Clear title held by JP Morgan Chase
Current vehicle registration and inspection (2/11)
Price: $11,000 obo
Contact me via pm or at email@example.com
- Hawk HP+ pads
- Powerslot Front and Rear slotted rotors
- Goodridge Stainless Steel lines Front and Rear
- Custom painted headlights well done, no leaks (2 yrs ago)
- Custom front grille
- Custom rear badge
- Tint 35% Front, Rear, and back glass
- Yellow fogs projector stock housing with IS300 guts (work very well)
- New windshield due to small chip from rock (3/23/09)
- Hybrid Intake, stock intake included
- STI axle-back exhaust
- Momo Shift knob
- Pioneer DEH-P5000UB CD/MP3/WMA/AAC/USB/iPod/Sat Ready: Can be
included in sale, or removed and factory CD player re-installed.
- WVL-22 Fuel System Recall performed by dealer (11/12/09)
- 30K Tune done by myself(all receipts included) (5-20-09)
- Both oil pressure switches replaced by dealer (4-2-10)
- New battery (2/6/10)
- Currently on Kumho Ecsta XS 225/50 R16 (Only ran in summer)
Receipts for repairs, oil changes, and even fuel included. All original paperwork included as well. Always ran with fully synthetic oils. Transmission and differential oils changed to redline synthetic at 30K.Genuine Subaru Coolant used at 30K.
Car runs great with no known issues. No check engine lights or codes. Engine starts every time. I would travel across country in this car without any concern. I have always taken great care of this car and every car I have ever owned. I was a detailer for 5 years so I have kept up on keeping the car clean. Car was autocrossed a few times last summer when it was riding on kyb agx struts and eibach springs which have since been removed and stock struts and springs re-installed. Exterior has some bumps and bruises that will be detailed in the pictures. It is by no means a show car, but a very reliable, and fun car.
The 60K tune-up is now due. I can either perform this service now, or take off $500 from the asking price to have this service done, which is about the going rate for the service at any Subaru or reputable shop. I will leave this choice up to the buyer if the car sells quickly or perform it myself within 1 week if it does not sell.
Last edited by scoobyimp07; 07-17-2010 at 01:08 PM.
Reason: Price drop